tisha williams tattoos



HS 7
HS 7
I took this series of photos on 3-20-09It was a sideshow performance at a tattoo convention in Lake Havasu City, AZI spent hours Photoshopping the hell out of these so I put then in the Photo-Manip...
thumbnail

Tattoo Girl 2
Tattoo Girl 2
Girl stock: absinthe [link]The drawing on here back is made by my girlfriend Latristessedurera [link]
thumbnail

samuri
samuri
its gonna a tattoo on my arm some day i hope
thumbnail

Creeptastic
Creeptastic
So my friend Dana wanted some new shots for her Facebook, but we were already in our PJs and working totally spur-of-the-moment. I think we spent a whopping 10 minutes in a bathroom taking these,...
thumbnail

.:Darkness:.
.:Darkness:.
From the elements setDarknessAll shadowAll darkAll smileAll smokeCome to meNeverGoBack.Model: [link]Cloud Brushes: [link]Sparkle Brushes: [link]
thumbnail