ann fitzpatrick tattoos



Marina
Marina
2010c*pyr*ght: www.tomislavmoze.com changed the way I croped it.canon ef 50mm 1:1.2 L canon 5mk2FULL VIEW [link] PLEASE CHECK THIS IS MY BROTHER GONE MISSING, MAYBE YOU HAVE SEEN HIM!?[link] to my...
thumbnail

FRESHH
FRESHH
GALAS
thumbnail

Sally's hidden glance...
Sally's hidden glance...
... But her soles are yours...
thumbnail

Malkafly 2010 Tattoo
Malkafly 2010 Tattoo
This is my 2010 tattoo, its inspired on the other tattoed arm (with plants, and medieval symbols), but now, its the same draw with eletronic ways...link to original art by me: [link](inspired too i...
thumbnail

Making my 2010 Tattoo
Making my 2010 Tattoo
This is my 2010 tattoo, its inspired on the other tattoed arm (with plants, and medieval symbols), but now, its the same draw with eletronic ways...link to original art by me: [link](inspired too i...
thumbnail