alberta lara tattoos



My Dragon Tattoo from MS FEST
My Dragon Tattoo from MS FEST
This is the dragon that I want as a real tattoo. I like it how it is however I would have it on my lower back or somewhere. I reckon it's kewl as!
thumbnail

my life be like
my life be like
first & last. i just wanted to try stock from: sxc.hu, ~tostandalone
thumbnail

nude manipulation
nude manipulation
the beautiful original picture by Leicaman [link]the great vector work of Vasilisa [link]the stylish smoke brush made by Emelody [link]It is not a draw is a photomanipulation trying to imitate pencils
thumbnail

Tattoed2
Tattoed2
Stock image from : [link]Applyed a back tattoo i found on a free tattoo websitehope you like it
thumbnail

Tiger
Tiger
photoshop tattoo.Thanks to Carla and Babeffe for the original photo
thumbnail