superb tina walters tattoos



some of them wanted to escape
some of them wanted to escape
Photo: Felix ValentinModel: Kerstin G.D E S I G N S Q U A D ²
thumbnail

tattoo wings
tattoo wings
Part of my tattoo. Designed by Me!!!
thumbnail

Kurt Halsey Tattoo
Kurt Halsey Tattoo
Kurt Halsey's work has got me through some tough times. I've loved his art for over 5 years and this photo had been in my top 3 favorites for a long while. I got it tattooed on me not only because...
thumbnail

Tattoo Series 7
Tattoo Series 7
"Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack LondonModel: Lisa or *HizentaruFor my final project for Photo 3, I'm doing a series of some of my friends and t...
thumbnail

Tattoo Series 4
Tattoo Series 4
"Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack LondonFor my final project for Photo 3, I'm doing a series of some of my friends and their tattoos. I love tatt...
thumbnail