cool chelsea emerson tattoos



Taste Her Forbidden Fruit
Taste Her Forbidden Fruit
Model; Alysha © USA C*pyr*ght James Brey, all rights reserved.PLEASE NOTE: This account is NOT a stock photo account, you absolutely cannot use/edit/manipulate/download/copy any of my photos posted...
thumbnail

VanInk- Table Top
VanInk- Table Top
Model is mePhotographer is Ian Redd @ VanInkLocation is Cascade Lounge, Vancouver
thumbnail

Xtina's Tattoo
Xtina's Tattoo
It was my best friend's birthday a while back, and I told her that when I had the money I'd get us matching tattoo's - I'm not having my done yet, but I paid for her's and she got it done about 2 w...
thumbnail

First Tattoo
First Tattoo
just got this tattoo last week, and I'm very found of itthe tattoo artist found the cat design on google and when I got home I google it back and found the artist on deviant.this is the artist and...
thumbnail

My new tattoo
My new tattoo
my new tattoo
thumbnail